Battle of the Online Lotto Agents: WinTrillions VS TheLotter? You Decide!
WinTrillions VS TheLotter
Want to play the lottery from the comfort of your own home? Want to access dozens of games? Welcome to the world of online lotto agents! And since this sounds like a bad ad, it’s time to get real and delve into the specifics of online operators, their strengths, and their shortcomings.
WinTrillions and TheLotter are two of the popular operators. If you’ve ever done online research about lotto agents, either or both names have certainly popped up on numerous occasions. Now that you’ve narrowed it down, however, how can you choose one or the other? WinTrillions? TheLotter? Because we’re nice like that, we’ll make it a bit easier for you to decide.
Read on, kids, and figure out which operator will make all of your easy cash dreams come true.
The ABCs of WinTrillions and TheLotter
Before moving on to more in-depth (and potentially darker?) details, let us explore some of the essential characteristics that the two operators have.
When it comes to lotteries being available through a particular agent, TheLotter is the certain winner. It features a total of 47 lotteries from the US, Australia, and European countries. Some of the lotteries included are OZ Lotto, EuroJackpot, EuroMillions, New Jersey Lotto, Oregon Megabucks, El Gordo, the UK National Lottery, Hot Lotto, and New York Lotto.
On the other side, WinTrillions gives you access to 21 games. Still not bad but it looks a bit poor in comparison to the multi-national, colorful diversity that TheLotter gives you access to.
To make you feel welcomed (and more eager to spend), both of the operators have some great offers for newcomers. TheLotter members get access to a buy one, get one free offer. There’s also a cool referral bonus. If you get a friend to sign up, you’ll benefit from 25 dollars neatly deposited in your account.
WinTrillions doesn’t stay behind when it comes to perks. There’s a VIP loyalty program, as well as a referral program. If a friend signs up based on your referral, you’ll get to play USA Mega Millions for free. We’re torn and can’t decide which operator has a better offer, which is why we’ll give them a point each when and declare it a tie.
Both of the lotto agents can be downloaded on a smartphone, and both are compatible with Android/iOS devices. If we need to differentiate just a little bit, however, TheLotter’s mobile navigation is a bit more user-friendly and intuitive.
WinTrillions: Why It’s Great and Why It’s Not
Let us now take a more in-depth look into WinTrillions, the biggest advantages, and a few of how the operator misses the mark. Starting with the good things makes more sense so here are some of the unique benefits you’ll get to enjoy if you join WinTrillions:
• WinTrillions isn’t affiliated with any lottery or governmental agency, which is always a good thing
• The operator has quite good support, and issues get resolved in a quick way
• This is a trustworthy provider, and its reputation has been established
• The website has encryption for security purposes. The financial transactions can be completed without any risks for the payer
• It allows US citizens, as well as people from many other countries to play (as long as they’re older than 18)
• You choose tickets, local agents buy those on your behalf, and you get a scanned copy of the ticket that was purchased for you
• The website is available in multiple languages
So, it all sounds great, right? Not so fast before subscribing! Though the platform is quite popular, it does miss the mark in a few ways. Some of the WinTrillions pitfalls include:
• You can’t buy individual tickets; this is a subscription-based ticket purchasing option that is valid for a certain period
• The live chat support option is only available during working hours
• Upon choosing another language, you’ll be taken to an individual website rather than have the content itself translated
TheLotter’s Lot: What We Like and What We don’t
We’ve taken a look at all of the WinTrillions nooks and crannies, and we have to do the same with TheLotter. You can start with TheLotter reviews.
Here are some of the platform’s features that we liked the most:
• A vast number of games to choose from, which is great for any avid lottery enthusiast that needs diversity
• The company has international offices in many parts of the world, and the agents are responsible for buying the actual tickets
• It’s possible to purchase individual tickets or to join syndicates for a number of the games
• Reliable and effective customer service
• The secondary winnings will get transferred and deposited in the player’s account quickly
• Numerous deposit options available – credit cards, bank transfers, Skrill, and other e-wallets
• A copy of the ticket is sent as proof that it has been bought
Once again – it does sound great so far! But we need to warn you about some of the shortcomings, as well:
• The sheer number of lottery options available can easily lead to addiction – it’s important to play responsibly
• The secondary winning withdrawals will take time to be processed
• Commissions are considered high by some online lottery enthusiasts
And Now to Answer the Age-Old Question:
So, is TheLotter better than WinTrillions or vice versa? We’ll disappoint you by refraining from providing a concrete answer. The selection of one operator or the other will depend on your preferences, your gaming style, and the games that you’d like to get access to.
TheLotter does give you more variety and the freedom to purchase individual tickets rather than have to buy a subscription. Having these many games at your disposal, however, will get tricky. Being responsible in such instances could be a particularly tricky task. In essence, you’ll feel like a kid in a candy store and find it impossible to stop eating (in that case, to stop buying).
WinTrillions gives you excellent opportunities, as well. The mere fact you have to choose a subscription, however, will limit you in both a good and a wrong way.
So, which option should you pick? Take some time, acquaint yourself with both platforms, and play around with the options before committing to one or the other. Both of the opportunities are legitimate, and you have absolutely nothing to worry about.
You May Like: