If you are looking for syndicates for the UK National Lottery and EuroMillions, you might like to take a look at UK-LotterySyndicate.com and they say anyone can play. You don’t have to be from or in the UK. This is an online lottery syndicate provider that uses the old system of one standard ticket line and all the different bonus balls available for each syndicate. Okay, that’s all pretty straightforward. What makes this site a little different is how they split up the winnings.
Syndicates at UK-LotterySyndicate.com are for the UK National Lottery weekly and UK EuroMillions when they add a bonus or “promotion” draw. UK EuroMillions adds a guaranteed five (minimum) 1 million dollar draws on the last Friday of each month. UK-LotterySyndicate.com figures that this increase in the odds is worth the gamble. They also use the system of one standard line of lottery tickets using each of the bonus balls available.
Syndicates at UK-LotterySyndicate.com
Each syndicate shares lottery tickets to the value of £80. There is a maximum of 21 shares in each syndicate. If a syndicate is not full, UK-LotterySyndicate.com buys into that syndicate to make up the difference. For the cost of £5 per month, players can buy one share. If a player decides to play for more, then each additional £5 buys into a different syndicate. In UK-LotterySyndicate’s own words “£10 a month=£160 lotto tickets, £15=£240 lotto tickets, etc.” Ticket numbers for each syndicate are posted on their website.
Winnings at UK-LotterySyndicate.com
Okay – this was a little difficult to get our heads around. For winnings more than £1,000, 80% of the prize goes to the syndicate that owns the ticket (s) and this is divided by 21 shares. The other 20% goes to all the lottery groups. For prizes of £1000 or less, the winnings are allotted to all syndicates, and then divided by 21 shares in each. Then they get into something about non-cash prizes that “stay with the group who has the winning ticket until it is converted or wins a cash prize”. This is a trip for two to some exotic port – like the Manta Resort off the coast of Tanzania. I’m not sure how they figure this is going to be ‘converted’.
Claiming Your Winnings at UK-LotterySyndicate
Winnings are posted to individual accounts in the middle and the end of the month and this is when it gets a little strange. They also say they calculate total winnings each month and then individual shares every three months, though earlier if there is a mega win. Syndicate members can draw winnings when they are £10 or more, with no commission, but fees/bank charges if applicable.
Who Is UK-LotterySyndicate?
Guide2lotto Ltd. is the registered owner of UK-LotterySyndicate.com based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme in England. They offer a snail mail and email address, and text service. No other phone numbers. There is also an online form.
Why You Should Register with UK-LotterySyndicate
Everyone Wins with Any Winning Ticket
Includes the Mega Friday EuroMillions Draw
UK Based for UK Draws
Why You Shouldn’t Register with UK-LotterySyndicate
When Do We Get Our Winnings
Only One EuroMillions Draw per month
Does Their System Work?
Is UK-LotterySyndicate.com Legit?
My biggest issue is the fact that I’d get pretty annoyed if our syndicate numbers used on the Mega Friday draw for EuroMillions actually turned up as that mega-winning ticket on the other draws during the month. The team also struggled a bit on the whole timing of the calculation of winnings.
UK-LotterySyndicate.com gets a thumbs down. I personally don’t agree with the system they use plus I’d want at a minimum all EuroMillions draws played. If you are playing here, please give us some feedback on how you are doing!