Wait, What Is El Gordo de Navidad?
What? Seriously? It’s the biggest scoop for a friggin’ amazing Christmas! Okay, no it’s not, well it is, but let me explain a little more. The El Gordo de Navidad is a special Christmas draw straight from the hot Spanish National Lottery i.e. Lotería Nacional that is played on the 22nd December every year! No, wait, don’t get up just yet. Hear me out! The El Gordo de Navidad is also referred to as ‘The Fat One’, ‘The Big One’ or simply ‘The Christmas Lottery’. The El Gordo de Navidad is considered a festive occasion and has been helping in Spain every year starting from 1812! Yeah, way before you was even born! The same year Charles Dickens was born!
That’s a long, long time ago! Anyway the tradition carries on and now we’re nearing 22nd December 2014! So what’s special about this you think? It’s the unusually huge amount of prizes up for the grabs that make it so special. Having the largest prize fund in the entire planet, the El Gordo de Navidad is televised live is Spain and is treated as a national event, which takes hours to complete because each number drawn is then sung by a school of children! Whoa! And you thought children hardly make any events grand! Huh! Now let’s get to the cream of the cake… this year’s El Gordo de Navidad! Need more info? Check out last year’s article!
El Gordo de Navidad 2014 – Under the Spain Sun with a Sombrero!
So it is speculated that this year’s draw, which will be held on Monday, the 22nd December 2014, will see a prize pool of a staggering amount of €2.24 Billion! The guaranteed jackpot then, my friend, is enough to wipe out debts and live a life of royalty, because it is estimated at a whopping €640 million! Crazy isn’t it?!
Where Can I Play?
Here’s this year’s price table:
Let me highlight some sites that need some explaining!
If You Play El Gordo de Navidad 2014 with TheLotter
Now starting with this site, and let me tell you, the shares are running out! The ticket price, as shown above, is $43.85, and if you buy 1 share you get +44 VIP points! And what’s more, if you buy 4 or more shares, you get a special discount! For instance:
• If you buy 1 share = you get 44 VIP points
• If you buy 4 or more shares = you get a discount of $17.40 + 158 VIP points!
• If you buy 6 shares = you get a discount of $26.10 + 237 VIP points!
• If you buy 10 shares = you get a discount of $43.50! + 396 VIP points!
• So simply speaking, $4.35 gets deducted after every 4th share!
If You Play El Gordo de Navidad 2014 with Wintrillions
With this site, you will be able to save $5 per every ticket on a purchase of three or more tickets! For example:
• If you buy one ticket it will cost you $90
• If you buy two tickets it will cost you $180
• If you buy three tickets it will cost you $255
• If you buy four tickets it will cost you $340
On top of it, you have three options:
• Option 1 – Buy Different Ticket Numbers
• Option 2 – Buy Same Ticket Numbers
• Option 3 – Buy a Book of 10 Tickets, which will cost you $85 per ticket!
If You Play El Gordo de Navidad 2014 with IceLotto
With IceLotto, the rules are simple!
• If you buy one ticket it will cost you €59
• If you buy two tickets it will cost you €118
• If you buy three tickets it will cost you €177
• If you buy four tickets it will cost you €236
• If you buy five tickets it will cost you €245 (save a whopping €50 i.e. 17% Off!)
If You Play El Gordo de Navidad 2014 with LottoLand
With LottoLand the price of 1/10 is €34.99, which means that you get to save 30%! Here are more options from this site:
• 1/100 for €4.99
• 1/50 for €8.99, and you get to save 10%!
• 1/20 for €19.99 and you get to save 20%!
• 1/10 for €34.99 and you get to save 30%!
• 1/5 for €64.99 and you get to save 35%!
• 1/2 for €149.99 and you get to save 40%!
• 1/1 for €249.99 and you get to save a whopping 50%!
And The Vote Goes To…
Well, isn’t it obvious already? Yes TheLotter! Why, I’ll tell you. They offer good discounts and VIP points too! Also TheLotter is a reliable service so you can be rest assured that you won’t be scammed. So what are you waiting for? Click the “Play now” button on TheLotter row and start dreaming of that perfect fairy tale life! It is worth it, trust me!
I just want to remind you that we can continue our El Gordo de Navidad 2014 discussion on LottoExposed’s forum.