Logo
Logo
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you win the lottery jackpot, would you share it with your family?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share on:

If you win the lottery jackpot, would you share it with your family?

Let's pretend you solely bought a lottery ticket and it brings you a solid jackpot. Would you share it with your family? By family I mean brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles and other relatives. And by the way, would you share it with your closest people?

• Share on:
    I will definitely share it with my family, i.e. husbend, sons and parents. Not sure if I share it with other relatives, it depends on the jackpot amount. If it was really huge, I would share it with an entire world!

• Share on:
      I would share either. Money come and go and family still stays. I would set up some family business where everyone could earn some cash.

• Share on:
        Hey - definitely it would depend on the size and whether it is an annuity or flat pay out.The biggest problem is the family's perception on how much they should get.You're the one that has been playing lotteries. It would be nice to do something but not where it's going to cause a squabble and it would be hard to draw the line. I read somewhere, where family members started making financial commitments based on what they thought they should be given.

Lee

Working...
        X