X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share on:

Do You Believe in Lottery Rituals?

Hi all,

Today we decided to talk about the lottery rituals.

Pretty interesting, right?

For many people, playing the lottery is more than a random game of chance. It is a game that involves a lot of praying, rituals, charms, and even magic! How far some people are willing to go to win the lottery is a little alarming, if not scary.

Lottery players have their own rituals they firmly believe in. Some people use a mild form of ritualization when they are playing the lotto. These rituals include placing a newly purchased ticket in a pocket-sized Bible and placing a golden cross on top before bedtime. Another carries a “God Rock” with them.

Non-religious rituals include having a beer before checking the lottery, placing the tickets under bobble heads of their favorite sports players. Some wear lucky shirts when purchasing tickets while other use lucky pens.
    Share your lottery rituals here, otherwise, I'll put a spell on you!

• Share on:
    Hi Daisy!

I always get my numbers "approved" by telling a small prayer in myself and tryin to attract the money to myself, and I'd bet every have some of these "rituals" just some of us won't even noticed it yet

• Share on:
      Originally posted by Daisy Morgan View Post
      Hi all,

Today we decided to talk about the lottery rituals.

Pretty interesting, right?

Share your lottery rituals here, otherwise, I'll put a spell on you!
      When I buy the lottery tickets in the store, I use my Lucky Pen to fill them out. When I play the lottery online, I close my eyes and choose the random numbers by touching them on computer screen.

• Share on:
        Lol, it is so girlish! I can sleep with my tickets under the pillow.

• Share on:
          Do you guys find that these rituals work for you?? I'm a firm believer in fates, superstitions, and all that jazz. If these types of rituals work, then there is something to be said about divine intervention right?

• Share on:
            Are There Any Lottery Spells That Really Work? Are You Kidding ME?!

Here’s what you need to know if you’re looking for lottery spells!

• Share on:
              I'm so sure people are going to hate me after reading that review :/

• Daisy Morgan
                Daisy Morgan commented
                Editing a comment
                Stop ruining people's business!

• Share on:
              Hey Daisy,

Don't rain on Ethan's parade! She's only putting her two cents in - and they are probably worth a million, especially went it comes to lotteries!

Lee

• Share on:
                Awww!!! Love you darlings @Daisy, I'm mean After all, even my author profile says so!

• Share on:
                  Okay but let's get back to the theme... what are your lottery rituals. I had a funny gut feeling two weeks ago and went for it. Went outside my budget - and didn't win a lot but the win certainly increased my budget for the next few months. It was weird. I woke and kept hearing these numbers humming in my head.

Lee

• Share on:
                    I can't believe people have those rituals like spells, magic, Bible blah blah ... I play frequently, because I always feel confident and optimistic about winning. There's no special time or feeling that makes me play certain numbers.

• Share on:
                      I have my own lucky and magical pen. Since the very first time, it hasn't disappointed me

• Lee Beaver
                        Lee Beaver commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I love that - the magic pen! Is it one of those that you can refill the ink?

Lee

• Share on:

Lee, I didn't buy it for that purpose. I had an exam and that's how it came in my hands ) Afterwards, I needed something more relaxing and decided to play the lottery. I guess I was awarded for the hard work I did on the exam and won! It hasn't run out of ink still, but I wonder whether it's still going to be my lucky pen after I refill the ink once it goes out. I'll keep you posted

• Share on:
                        Gokui,

Very cool re the exam to lotteries! Was the exam in economics? Definitely keep me posted!

Lee

• Share on:
                          I tried many things but none of them worked so far hence I don’t believe in them anymore. All I do is prayer before seeing the results that’s it.

Working...
                          X